Hair are very important part of our body and it affects our personality as well. So, we always try to maintain our hair as well as afraid to use some chemical products on our hair. In this case, home made hair treatments play a vital role.
- Egg: Apply egg on your hair. Moreover, you can apply the mixture of egg and curd, as egg and curd both are very good for the hair. It makes hair silky, smooth and strong.
- Banana Pack: Take on ripe banana and yogurt, mix it together very well then apply this mixture on your tips for 45 minutes then wash it off with shampoo
- Hot Oil Massage: It is one real old trick to get a smooth, sliky and shiny hair is just to massage your hair roots with hot oil
- Use Beer: Wash your hair with shampoo then apply flat beer on the hair roots and massage your scalp thoroughly in circular motion, leave it for 5 minutes and after that wash it. Use this remedy once in 2 weeks.
- Coconut Oil: For shiny and healthy hair, apply warm coconut oil on the root of your hair atleast for 5 minutes, then cover your hair with towel or shower cap, keep your hair in this condition for 30 minutes, then wash with water first then apply shampoo and conditioner
- Avocado: Make a paste of one ripe avocado with 2 teaspoon of olive oil, apply mixture in the root of your hair then cover your hair with shower cap for 30 minutes. Wash it with water first then rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
- Comb with care: Never comb your hair when it is wet, always comb your hair when it is fully dry as well as use wide toothed comb
- Avoid blow drying: Try to avoid blow dryer, sometimes its fine but always try to dry your hair naturally
- Curd: For hair curd is very good remedy, apply curd on your hair root and massage it. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it.
- Mehndi: Mehndi is also good for hair, it makes your shiny and smooth. Apply mehndi atleast once in a month
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.