10 Most Important Indian Makeup And Beauty Tips
Indian women are fond of makeup. Makeup plays a vital role in everyone’s life, either it is the teenage girl, young lady, or old lady, everyone loves to do makeup because it enhances their beauty and people appreciate them for their beauty.
There are some important makeup and beauty tips that kept in mind while doing the makeup, and they are:
- If your skin tone is dark, then try to use the bronzer on the cheeks rather than the blusher, it will give you a natural look.
- If you feel your face is slightly moist, then apply some moisturizer, it will keep your face fresh for the longer time.
- If you are applying nail paint, then dip the nails in vinegar for the couple of minutes before applying the nail paint. The vinegar will keep the paint longer.
- If you want shiner, stronger, and good nails, then dip your nails in olive oil for the couple of minutes twice in a week.
- Frequently clean your makeup applicators and brushes to reduce the bacteria and oil.
- If you are applying makeup for the daytime, then try to apply it in the natural light, it will help you to get the perfect look.
- If your lips are broad, so while applying the foundation, use some of foundation on the lips to cancel out the lip color.
- For the perfect lips, apply the lip gloss and use the lip liner. It will give the beautiful look to your face.
- If you want thicker and fuller lashes, then try to apply Vaseline on your lashes every night.
- If you want to heal your pimple quickly, then apply 100 percent tea tree oil on the pimple with the help of cotton swab, in every few hours.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂