Avon propelled their CC cream in India in 2 shades: Nude and Medium Wheat. The previous is implied for lighter skin tones…around NC/NW 15-25. The last is for young ladies around NC/NW 30-40. I’m stating NW since it doesn’t yellow tones so the cooler skin tones may like it as well. Be that as it may, yes the gloomy Indian skin tones don’t have a match. Why!
The surface is runny which makes mixing a considerable measure less demanding. Fingers are fine for this one. It gives sheer scope and shrouds the redness and uneven skin tone. So unless you have an extremely hazardous skin this one is useful for every day wear when you don’t need an overwhelming base. I for the most part finish it off with a minimized. I don’t have overwhelming dark circles so I skip concealed.
The completion is extremely smooth and semi-matte. I won’t call it dewy however it gives a decent gleam to my face. It controls oil for at some point yet despite everything I set it with a smaller and I’m useful for 5-6 hours.
Swatches in common light. Take a gander at the territory I connected. My arms are somewhat darker than my face yet it’s a nearby match.
- SPF 50 individuals! Furthermore, not only that it gives PA+++ insurance. Genuine CC creams carries a high SPF and I’m happy this one has it.
- The shade Medium Wheat is near my NC40 skin tone. Not a slam into match of course but rather sufficiently close to is worn ordinary.
- Conceals the redness and gives an even tone.
- Sheer scope, exactly what I like for day by day wear.
- Light runny surface which makes it super simple to mix.
- It won’t suit shadowy skin tones. Likewise the shade I have does not have yellow tones so it may turn up an ill dark or ashy on a few. In spite of the fact that it conforms to your skin after some time
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂