For centuries Ayurvedic herbs and ingredients are used to make food and various medicinal purposes. Breast cancer Is a second-most life-threatening condition nowadays. Are you finding a Best Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer? In Ayurveda, there are some herbs useful to treat breast cancer. Natural herbs contain varieties of Phytochemicals such as flavonoids, polyphenolics, Sulphides, and carotenoids. Which stimulates protective enzymes like glutathione transferase and prevents cell proliferation. The natural herbs have anti-cancer properties and inhibit abnormal cell multiplication and tumor growth in the body. For breast cancer in allopathy, the treatment is chemotherapy and radiation, but these treatments have various side effects and lead to death of the patient. In Ayurveda, its treatment is natural herbs and has no side effects at all.
What is Cancer?
Cancer is a disease that involves continuous abnormal, uncontrolled multiplication, and proliferation of cells. Cancer has the power to spread to other body parts. Cancer has more than 200 types.
Cancer can occur anywhere and in any part of the body due to abnormal growth of cells. The signs and symptoms of the disease depend on the stages and type of cancer that occur in the body.
What Is Breast Cancer?
It is cancer that affects the breast tissues due to the abnormal growth of cells and spread to other organs through the lymphatic system. Usually, breast cancer affects both milk-producing glands and ducts that carry milk to the nipple. Breast cancer affects both males and females, but females are more prone to it. Breast cancer includes the four types, that are, Ductal carcinoma In Situ, Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Inflammatory Breast Cancer, and Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Ductal Carcinoma In Situ: It is the non-invasive type of breast cancer present in the breast lining and milk-carrying ducts. It is the early stage of cancer disease and easily treatable.
- Metastatic Breast cancer: This cancer has four stages and spreads to other body parts including the brain, bones, lungs, and liver.
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma: The cancerous cells produce in the duct and spread beyond its origin to other parts of breast tissues.
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer: In these cancer cells grow very fast and rapidly.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: occurs due to a lack of estrogen, progesterone receptors, and HER2 protein.
Cause of Breast cancer
Hereditary: In about 5-10% of cases, breast cancer occurs due to gene mutation passing through the family generation.
Being Female: Females are more prone to get breast cancer than males.
Poor digestive: Poor digestive leads to toxins collection in the body cause abnormal cell growth in the breast tissues.
Radiation Exposure: Exposure to radiation is also one cause of getting breast cancer.
Menopause: Females are more prone to get breast cancer after menopause.
Obesity: Excessive fat deposition in the body increases the risk of getting breast cancer.
Mensuration in younger Ages: The mensuration periods start early before 12 years of age and increase the risk of getting breast cancer.
Alcoholism: Consuming alcohol leads to breast cancer.
Symptoms of Breast cancer
- Redness of the skin on your breast and nipples.
- Abnormal Change in the shape and position of nipples.
- Change in the shape, size, and curve of the breast.
- Changes in the shape of nipples like dimpled, inflamed and puckered, etc.
- Abnormal pain in your breast and nipples.
- Abnormal discharge from nipples, either blood or pus, and clear discharge.
- A lump or mass present in your breast or underarms.
Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer is the best because the herbs have anti-cancer properties and inhibit the abnormal multiplication of the cells in the breast tissues. Ayurveda is a natural treatment and uses various steps to cure your diseases like changes in your diet plan, yoga, and meditation, and by using natural herbs. Ayurveda is a holistic approach, and it takes care of the body holistically.
Benefits of Ayurveda in the treatment of cancer:
- Ayurvedic herbs help in repairing and refreshing blast cells.
- It provides extra strength to the body to fight against the disease.
- It helps in the inhibition of cancerous cells in the body.
- It helps to maintain the digestion and metabolism process.
- It is abundant in antioxidants and helps to remove them from the body.
- It helps to lose weight and get rid of obesity and overweight.
- It directly works on the cells and eradicates the disease from its origin.
- Natural herbs help you to live a long and healthy life.
- It maintains the level of the hormone in the body and prevents you from breast cancer.
- It gives nutrition to the body to fight against cancer cells.
- It provides immunity to the body cells that protects you from other health problems.
- It helps to maintain the nervous system and reduce your stress and anxiety level.
Ayurvedic Herbs For The Treatment Of Cancer:
Amala As Anticancer: Amla is a herbal ayurvedic superfood rich in vitamin C. It contains phytochemicals polyphenolic compounds like pectin, flavonoids, tannins, gallic acid, and quercetin. Amla has anti-cancer properties; it prevents healthy cells from getting affected by cancerous cells. It inhibits the growth of cancerous cells.
Garlic As Antibacterial: Garlic has antibacterial properties; it contains flavonoids, arginine, selenium, And Sulphur. It protects your body from various bacteria and stops the multiplication of cancerous cells.
Turmeric As Anticancer: Turmeric is famous for its various health benefits. It is useful as an antiseptic, antibacterial. Antiviral and antimicrobial. With all these properties, it also has anti-cancer properties. It has an abundance of antioxidants and helps to inhibit the growth of cancer-causing cells.
Ashwagandha As Anticancer: Ashwagandha is a herb used in various treatments. It helps to maintain the digestion process and boost metabolism too. It has anti-cancer properties and kills the cancer cells inside the body tissues.
Holy Basil As immunity booster: Tulsi is rich in antioxidants and removes toxins from the body. It boosts your immune system and prevents your body from multiple infections. It contains phytochemicals that help in altering the gene expression and in the killing of cancer cells in the body.
Some of the herbs like Saunth, laung, Long Pepper, Naag Bhasma, Naag Kesar, Sarfoka, Kutki, Trikatu, Shankhpushpi, Neem Patra, Brahmi, Shatavari, Adoosa, Arjuna, Mulethi, Muesli, Carom Seeds, Gokshuru, GauJaban, and white Chandan, etc., herbs are useful to cure breast cancer.
It is difficult to collect all these ingredients. Don’t take tension from where you will find these ingredients to cure your health problem. Try Ayurvedic Treatment For Breast Cancer from any well known and famous place as the Cancer Care Pack with all-natural ingredients in an inaccurate amount can be harmful.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂