Hello angels, are you struggle with a problem of under eye dark circle, so don’t worry, here I’m providing you a best step by step home remedy to get rid of it within a month using natural ingredients. Before going to start the home remedies and any kind of treatments you want to know what dark circles are. And how it comes? The biggest reason of the dark circle is lack of sleep and lack of nutrients.Dark circles can make you look older than you really are, and those who have them are often told by, “You look tired.” So again I’m saying don’t worry in this article I will share you reasons of dark circles, home remedies and many useful things okay come let’s get started.
REASONS OF UNDER EYE DARK CIRCLES:
- Sleep deprivation
- Older age person’s skin becomes thinner
- Iron deficiency.
- Excessive smoking or drinking
- Who drink too much coffee
- Fluid retention
- Skin pigmentation abnormalities
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- Mononucleosiscan cause the eyes to appear puffy and swollen.
- Periorbital cellulitis is a bacterial infection of the eyelids.
- Excess salt in the diet
ICE CUBES – 2
ALMOND OIL – 1 TEASPOON
OLIVE OIL – 1 TEASPOON
POTATO – 2 TABLESPOON GRATED
ROSEWATER – 1 TABLESPOON
TOWEL – 1
- Wash your face with any face wash using lukewarm water.
- Take 2 ice cubes and put in a clean and soft cotton towel and close a towel and make it handy as shown in the figure.
- And starts suppress your eye lids, upper eye, and lower eye.
- Continue this till the ice cubes fully get melt.
- Concentrate more on bottom skin of your eyes.
- This is very effective remedy to get rid of eye puffiness and swollen.
- It also helps to remove stubborn dark circle under eyes.
- It gives a fresh and stress free eyes instantly and gives good cooling effect.
- It gives good blood circulation to your eyes and reduces all kinds of eye problem.
- Take a small bowl or small plate put 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix it well
- And apply this mixture of oil to your eyelids, upper eye area and lower eye area.
- Start massaging gently and smoothly all over your eyes using ring finger.
- Don’t massage hardly because it will damage your eye area and cause more dark circle because the skin on eyes are very soft in nature so try to massage it gently and softly.
- Continue this massage for about 15 minutes.
- And tis oil massage for your eyes helps to keep your eyes soft and supple.
- It removes dark circle and eye puffiness.
- It gives good tone to your eyes because almond oil has the ability to lighten your dark skin tone.
- Olive oil gives good nourishment and effectually removes the dark circle because of its medicinal values.
- This oil massage instantly free all your stress from eyes
- And increase the blood circulation.
- Take one small potato and wash it thoroughly to remove its dirts.
- And remove the skin of the potato and grate it nicely in a grater.
- And take this grated potato in a small bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of rose water to it
- Mix both well
- And apply this potato mixture to your closed eye lids as an eye pack
- And wait for about 20 minutes or sleep till I become dry, if you sleep wit this pack means it gives more benefits.
- After the pack becomes completely dry remove it.
- And wash your eyes using cold water.
- This pack helps to get rid of dark circles and eye puffiness problems effectually this is the one of the best pack for your eyes.
- Instead of potato you can also use cucumber, beetroot or green tea.
BENEFITS OF ALMOND OIL:
Almond oil gives natural nutrients to your skin and nourishes your skin instantly and gives good tone and natural glowing and radiant skin. It moisturize you skin effectively and leaves your skin more soft and supple. Its sweet pleasant acts as stress reliever naturally and gives happy mood too.
BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL:
Olive oil gives many benefits to our skin and hair because of its high nutrient values and natural moisturizing agents present in this.Olive oil is a good natural moisturizer, it helps to improve skin tone and health, and it highly has anti-aging properties. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins like E & A, helps to hydrate your skin, it is very good for sensitive type skin, and it gives cleansing and refreshing benefits to your skin for sure. And it helps to nourish the dry skin type and soften the dry skin as quickly as possible if you use this regularly and gives you a wonderful glow.
BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER TO YOUR SKIN:
Rose water is naturally having a pleasant and sweet smell, which helps to change our sad mood to happy mood isn’t it? Okay now rose water is basically soften your skin and helps to maintain the PH level of our skin. It hydrates our skin and gives moisturized skin.
BENEFITS OF POTATO:
Potato has a natural bleaching agent in it and it helps to bleach your darker area perfectly and gives a good skin tone, it makes your skin more soft and supple and gives good radiant because it bleach your perfectly and instantly. You can also use tis potato as a face pack to bleach your skin instantly, naturally and especially without any kind of harmful chemicals.
- Try to follow all this steps every time while you want to treat your dark circles under eyes to get good result.
- Try to use tis hoy twice or thrice in a weak to get rid of this problem instantly and naturally.
- Don’t rub or scratch your eye area often because it will cause dark under eye circles.
- Don’t massage hardly
- Have a healthy life style and food routine.
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.