Hi Girls, Today we are going to review Biotique Botanicals SPF 75+ Body Lotion,
It is a mix of aloe Vera and Neem leaves that skin from natural contamination and organisms. Keeps skin smooth and sound. As it have SPF 75+ so its for sun protection.
Value: Rs. 180/ – for 210 ML.
- Light consistency (however not runny)
- Does not abandon any shading deposit
- Blends easily into the skin
- Pocket agreeable cost.
- Can be utilized on face and different parts of the body
- Herbal item.
- Did not break-out my skin.
- Does not make skin slick or prompt sweating, as with different sunscreens.
- No sun security
- It did nothing to my pigmentation. No dull spot decrease anything.
- It cases to be appropriate for all skin sorts however it is awfully sleek. The minute I put it on amid the summers I sweat profusely and this escapes.
- Not in the least fit for slick skin. It’s frightfully saturating but then not hydrating. I’m wearing it as a lotion. My skin is frightfully dry amid winters and I need to put on icy creams to recover the parity. However, this makes my skin oilier than in the summers. So a major turn off.
My rating: 3.5/5
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂