Hi girls, are you getting bored by using same face packs from specific kitchen ingredients like curd, turmeric, honey, lemon, etc…., just leave that all,here I’m going to share you a special, new and different homemade face pack by using only natural ingredients and beautiful oleander flower. This face pack is very easy and simple to do, all you need is only three ingredients called oleander flower, milk and gram flour, these three ingredients combined together and gives you a bright and shiny face within 30 minutes.
Don’t miss this wonderful skin brightening and fragrant, full face pack in your skin care routine. You can use this face pack once or twice a week to get flawless, even skin tone for sure. So I don’t like to bore you, by telling stories like blah! Blah! Blah! (Lol!), come, let’s start to check out the ingredients and method you have to follow.
Oleander flower- 10 t0 15 flowers
Milk- 1 teaspoon
Gramflour- 1 tablespoon
- Take the oleander flowers of 6 – 7 wash it thoroughly to remove the dirt in the flowers
- Put the entire washed flower in a mixer grinder and grind it nicely to make a soft and smooth paste.
- Take all the ingredients of oleander flower pastes, gram flour- 1 tablespoon, milk- 1 teaspoon and put all in a bowl and mix it well to get a soft smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to all over your face, except the eyes and lips.
- Wait for about 20- 25 minutes.
- After the face pack becomes completely dry, sprinkle some amount of water above the dried face pack and make the pack wet.
- After waiting for few minute massages the pack in circular motion, softly using at your fingertips for about 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water(not to use cold water or hot water on your face because it will make your skin dry).
- Pat your face using a soft cotton towel.
- Finally, apply some moisturizer cream if you have any type of skin using moisturizer cream according to your skin type.
- Use this face pack twice or thrice a week to get beautiful results.
How do I use this face pack?
- First of all, I use the headband to keep my hair away from my face and then, I thoroughly wash my face using lukewarm water only to remove unwanted dirt from my face and apply the oleander flower face pack on my face by avoiding the eye and lip area and wait for about 20 minutes with cucumber slices on my eyes to make my eyes beautiful.
- After the pack becomes completely dry I’ll sprinkle some amount of water over the oleander flower face pack to make it wet and I start massaging softly and gently using my fingertips throughout my face in a circular motion, softly and continuing for about 10- 15 minutes and I wash it off using Luke warm water (not use hot or very cold water it will make your skin very dry).
- After using the mask, I dry my face using a cotton towel and I apply some moisturizer cream to my face.I prefer using this mask during evening or night time.
Benefits of Oleander flower to your skin:
Every flower in the world is more beautiful and gives many benefits, but some flowers only used for face packs and other skin and hair care products in that list I’m going to share you girls the oleander flower face pack. There are different kinds of name for oleander flower in different languages.
- English name- Oleander, Sweet-scented.
- Sanskrit name- Hayamara, Karveer
- Tamil name- Arali
- Hindi name- Kaner, Kanil
Oleander plant is a poisonous plant so doesn’t, put this near to your mouth and eye. Oleander flowers are rich in color and contain sweet fragrance. Oleander flower is in different colors like yellow, pink, red, white, purple. You can use any color flower for this face pack. This flower is used for different kinds of emotions like sadness, happiness, celebration and lost. Why I’m using this oleander flower as a face pack because it improves texture of your skin, improves complexion of skin. Give good skin tone. It cures itchiness and acne problem.
Benefits of gram flour to your skin:
There are different kinds of flours are there in our indian cooking, but some flours are only gives benefits for skin, as well as food. In that list gram flour is a queen because many indian face packs and face masks includes gram flour from ancient onwards. There are different kinds of names for gram flower in different languages.
- English name- Gram flour
- Hindi name- Besan
- Telugu name- Senaga pindi
- Tamil name- Kadalai maavu
- Malayalam name- Kadala podi
- Kanada name- Kadalehitoo
Gram flour has different beauty benefits it helps to lighten the skin tone, it is good for oily skin because it reduces oiliness, it helps to remove acne problems, it helps to get rid of dark necks and arms, it gives instant fairness, it will be used as a body scrub, it helps to remove unwanted facial hairs with help of turmeric.
Benefits of milk to your skin:
Milk is an excellent kitchen king will help you to get rid of all skin, hair and health issues. Milk is used in various forms to get rid of skin problems. Milk contains vitamin D which will help you in different ways especially for skin. There are different kinds of names are there for milk in different languages some of them are listed below
- English name- Milk.
- Sanskrit name- Ksira or ksiram
- Tamil name- Paal
- Hindi name- Dhoodh.
Milk is used to remove dead skin cells from our face, it acts as a good moisturizing agent, it reduces fine lines and wrinkles from your face, it helps to remove deep sun tan and sunburn, it smoothes your skin, milk give an radiant glow to your skin, milk helps to shrink pores, it soothes your skin perfectly, milk is an excellent natural cleanser, it will improves our skin tone and gives a flawless skin tone.
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.