Hey girls , hope you all doing well, today I like to share you three best simple, quick, and easy breakfast recipes you can make within a ½ an hour. All mentioned recipes are simple to cook and very healthy recipes. You can make many variation as per your taste in the below given recipes. That is you can make you can make idli upma by adding vegetables etc… okay don’t waste your golden period, come let’s get started.
- Onion finely chopped- 1
- Tomato finely chopped – 1
- Dhosa batter – 1 cup
- Oil – as per your requirement
- Heat anoil greased dhosa tawa/pan until it becomes hot.
- Pour 1 ladle of batter and spread it slightly thick towards the edges.
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- Topping the tomato and onion chopped.
- Spread the veggies around the dhosa.
- Cook until the base firms.
- Add oil around the edges.
- Flip it and press gently with a dhosa spoon to ensure veggies is cooked well.
- Flip back and cook until the dhosa turns crisp.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂