Eye is a very important part of a person’s face, anyone can get attract through the eyes. So, it is very important if you are doing eye makeup, then it should be done in a proper way because messy makeup can give a bad appearance to your face. If you want to do eye makeup to make eyes look bigger, then here I am.
I am sharing some tips that will help you in eye makeup to make eye looks bigger, and they are:
- When you apply mascara, pull your eyes up, that will give the length to your eyelashes
- Use two different eye shadows to add the dimensions to your eyes
- When you apply liner, at that time apply a thicker liner in the middle and thinner in the both sides of the eye
- Use white eye shadow
- Curl up the lashes
- Use a light shade of the Kajal like white, peach and beige
- Try to use light shimmery color on the eyelid
- Avoid to use black conventional smokey, instead of that use colored smokey
- You can also use the false eyelashes
- For giving the wide eyed look, without using any makeup is just to keep the eyebrows full and thick, and it looks more beautiful when it is groomed
- Apply some soft eye shadows on the lower side of the lash line
- With the eye makeup, use the bright lip color
Thus, these are some tips that will help you in doing the attractive eye makeup.
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.