Hi 🙂 , I am managing my office and house work simultaneously from last many years. It is quite hard to manage, but believe me if you do all the things in a systematic manner, then you will be able to enjoy your life. If we talk about men’s and women’s life, then I am sure women’s life is more challenging than the men, because we are only one, who have to manage all the things for everyone. Either you are a bachelor or married, it doesn’t matter; we have to manage all the things in a proper manner.
If you really want to manage your office and house simultaneously, then you should have to be mentally prepare for that. Don’t take any work as a burden, because it will pressurize you and try to keep your life balancing.
If you are working women and managing house also, then you should have to keep some points in your mind to manage the harsh world, and for that you have to be tactical.
- When you wake up in the morning, take a few minutes for yourself to think about a full day routine that you have to perform in a day
- Start your day with a smile
- Not take work as a responsibility, try to enjoy the work, that will make you relax
- Take proper diet, never avoid any health issue and never skip food either it is breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Try to be a friend of your spouse or kids
- Don’t mix your personal and professional life
- Be professional and frank in office
- Take out sometime for yourself.
- Plan a vaction with your family or friends, it will refresh you and give you new energy to work again.
- And be cool at home
Nothing tough ladies, we can do any impossible difficult things and achieve whatever we want. The only things first take care of you. Be happy and do the things that make you happy. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Take Care 🙂 🙂
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂