A healthy hair growth is the sign of good hair. But most of the time we struggle from the problems of hair thinning, hair fall, dandruff infestation and dull & dry hair. Many a times we end up using harmful hair products to get rid of the issue but they only provide temporary relief. Hence, it is imperative to first know what suits the hair type and then look for solutions. There are a plethora of natural ingredients easily available that may help in treatment ofhair problems and the among them that tops the list is amla.
Amla Benefits For Hair:
Rich in vitamin C, antioxidants and other essential nutrients, amla provide hair with strength required to keep the hair long & healthy. It has antibacterial properties and so aids in keeping the scalp clean and clear of any kind of infection or dandruff. Vitamin C helps in prevention of premature graying of hair and its moisturizing and conditioning properties make the hair grow soft and smooth with each use. Owing to its high iron content, amla stimulates growth of thick and beautiful hair.
When mixed with other ingredients, amla can work as an effective home remedy to treat multitude of hair problems as well as provide your hair with the right amount of volume and shine.
How to include amla in your hair care regime for hair growth? Read the below given hair care tips and remedies.
1)Amla & Neem Mask
Amla along with neem works great in boosting hair health. It strengthens the hair follicles and roots thereby encouraging faster hair growth. Neem is also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature and hence helps keeping the scalp infection-free.
- 5-6 fresh neem leaves
- Few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tbspDabur Amla Hair oil
- In a pan boil amlas, deseed them and grind them along with neem leaves into a smooth paste
- To the mixture, add few drops of lemon juice and amla hair oil and mix properly
- Apply the mixture on wet hair, gently massaging on the scalp for 5-10 minutes
- Let it sit for 30-40 minutes before washing it off with cold water followed by a mild shampoo rinse
- Repeat the process once in 10 days for the desired results
2) Amla & Curry Leaves Mask
Along with amla, curry leaves also work wonders in strengthening hair roots while also repairing and rejuvenating the hair follicles. As a result, hair grows faster. Also being highly antioxidant in nature, curry leaves help in forming a protective coat on the strands, making them healthier and shinier over a period of time.
- 4-5 fresh curry leaves
- 1 cup fresh yogurt
- Few drops of fresh lemon juice
- In a pan, boil 3-4 amlas and thereafter grind them into a smooth paste using a blender
- Then add 4-5 fresh curry leaves and grind them as well. Take the paste out in a bowl.
- No to the paste, add one cup fresh yogurt & few drops of fresh lemon juice and mix properly
- Thereafter, wet the hair and apply the mix properly on the scalp, moving from the roots to the tips of the hair, and leave it to dry in the head for at least an hour
- Wash it off with cold water followed by a mild shampoo rinse
- Repeat the process once a week for the desired effect
3)Amla & Honey Hair Mask
If you are wondering how to get thicker hair, this hair mask can solve all your queries. Amla when mixed with honey not only work towards adding strengthens to the hair roots and follicles but hydrate and moisturize the scalp so that what you get as a result is faster growth of smooth and healthy hair.
- Puree of 4-5 amlas
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh yogurt
- In a bowl mix together the puree of 4-5 amlas along with honey & yogurt
- Apply the mask on the hair & scalp, thoroughly, and let it sit for 30-45 minutes
- Wash it off with cold water and repeat the process weekly
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.