Hey girls , hope you all doing well, today I like to share you three best simple, quick, and easy breakfast recipes you can make within a ½ an hour. All mentioned recipes are simple to cook and very healthy recipes. You can make many variation as per your taste in the below given recipes. That is you can make you can make idli upma by adding vegetables etc… okay don’t waste your golden period, come let’s get started.
- Idli – 2 t0 3
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Urad dhal – ½ teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 6 to 7 leaves
- Red chilli – 1
- Asafoetida/hing – ½ teaspoon
- Small onion – 5 finely chopped
- Salt – as required
- Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Idli powder – 1 teaspoon ( optional)
- Take 2 t0 3 idli’s for one person or take 5 to 6 idli’s for 2 person as per your family members.
- Crumble the 2 to 3 in a bowl and keep it as a side.
- While crumbling the idli’s sprinkle some water to get very small crumbles of idli.
- Take a kadai or pan and heat it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and heat it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
- When they start crackling add 1 teaspoon of urad dhal and sauté till the urad dhal becomes golden color.
- Then add 6 to 7 whole curry leaves allow them to splutter.
- Add 1 dry red chilli
- Add ½ teaspoon of asafoetida powder.
- Then add finely chopped onion and fry them until it turns translucent.
- Finally, add the crumbled idli’s and fry it for 2 minutes, add some salt as per your requirement.
- Remember that the idli already contains some amount of salt in it.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂