Dear Readers, Today I am going to discuss something very important, that matters a lot in our life.
Marriage is a crucial decision of our life and one should have to take it very carefully because if you not get a good partner then your life become hell, on the other hand, if you get a good, caring and mature partner then your life become heaven. If you are on the stage of marriage and want to choose a guy/gal for you then you should remember these points:
- A person should have some future goals (personal and professional both) for better life
- He/she should be stable in his/her life
- Chose a partner of same interest (not all interest or hobbies, but some should be same)
- Chose partner of your standard (its fine, if your partner is not of your caste or status but it should not be off the mark)
- You should have respect for one another
- Partner should be trustworthy (because without trust, you can’t lead a happy married life)
- Spend time together to know more about your partner
- Partner should be honest, so you can trust on your partner in all aspects that includes money, preferences, hobbies, interests, etc
- Another aspect is openness or flexibility. Your partner will have to take responsibility for their behaviour as well as able to move with flows of life and ebbs
- Understand you with full maturity
- When ever it is required, he/she can take stand for you against other for your rights.
So these are some points which are applicable for all boys and girls. so before selecting ypour life partner must remember these points.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂