Hey girls , hope you all doing well, today I like to share you three best simple, quick, and easy breakfast recipes you can make within a ½ an hour. All mentioned recipes are simple to cook and very healthy recipes. You can make many variation as per your taste in the below given recipes. That is you can make you can make idli upma by adding vegetables etc… okay don’t waste your golden period, come let’s get started.
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Idli flour/rice flour– 1/2 cup
- Green chilies -1 finely chopped
- Ginger – ½ inch finely chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves- 5 to 6 tender leaves
- Salt – as per your requirement
- Water – 2 cups
- Oil – for making dhosa
- Take a bowl, add ½ cup of wheat flour, ½ cup of idli flour or rice flour, 1 finely chopped green chillies, ½ inch finely chopped ginger, 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 5 to 6 tender curry leaves and salt.
- Add water little at a time and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Now our wheat dhosa batter is ready.
- You have to mix the dhosa flour not so watery and thin then only we get the crispy dhosa.
- Now heat a dhosa pan/tawa, once the pan is heated, reduce the heat to medium, pour a small amount of batter on the center of the tawa, then fill in bigger gaps if any. Spread the batter like regular dhosa but have to pour the dhosa.
- Now drizzle a teaspoon of oil around the dhosa and 1/2 teaspoon of oil on the dhosa.
- This dhosa will take a little longer time to get cooked than regular dhosa. Wait until the dhosa will get cooked evenly on all the sides.
- Wait until the bottom starts browning and the corners start lifting up.
- Now flip the dhosa to the other side.Once the other side is cooked, remove the dhosa from the tawa/pan.
- Before making the next dhosa, mix the batter well to avoid sedimentation. You have to mix the batter every time before making every single dhosa.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter.
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.