- 1 cup Nutrela Soya Mini Chunks, soaked in water
- 400 grams semi cooked noodles
- 3 Tablespoons refined oil
- 10 gm ginger, cut into cubes
- 2 -3 medium spring onions
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- ½ Teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 Tablespoon soya sauce.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Teaspoon chopped fresh green coriander.
- 1 Medium green capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt according to taste
Method: Heat 2 tablespoons refined oil in a non-sick work. Add onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, capsicum, soya chunks and toss. Add cabbage and stir for a minute. Now add the cooked noodles to the vegetables and mix well on medium flame for a few minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil, salt, pepper powder, soy sauce and toss on high heat. Add vinegar, bean sprouts, and mix well. Granish with spring onion greens and green coriander.Serve Hot
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.