Let me guess a question which is confusing you…
Are you really worried about your dressing sense? People not like you due to your poor dressing, if yes then here you will get the answer which would definitely help you to get the best dressing sense.
You want to dress well but you have no idea about how to go about it. If yes, then you are at correct place because-
Here are the top 10 dressing sense that all people should follow:
- Always wear fitted clothes which suits to your personality
- Fill your wardrobe with stylish outfits
- Expand your options (never wear same dress again and again, try to wear something different daily and for that you can try different-different combination of your available outfit)
- Follow your own style, never thought about the latest trend
- Try to wear all color clothes, never precise with colors
- Girls has lots of options in dressing, so they can prefer the leggings with kurti, salwar suits, jean-top, or any other traditional or western dress but remember it should be fitted (not too tight nor too loose)
- Boys you can prefer to wear jeans & T-shirt, jeans-shirt, trouser-shirt, but be sure that it should not be too loose
- In your style, add something from latest trend as well
- Always wear what you like or in which people likes you the most
- Be stylish and be simple (make yourself according to the place and condition)
Here are the top dressings that everyone should have to follow because whether a boy or a girl, everyone wants to look smart and attractive when they are in their working place or with their friends or relatives. If you don’t like latest trend outfits then you can make your own style that means with your outfit you can try some accessory which will enhance your personality and look.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂