Every person got married some day, the biggest challenge in the marriage is to understand the in laws. It will affect both person life, i.e. man as well as woman, but after marriage the life of a girl gets completely changed and she has to suffer a lot of pressure because she is in the new family and with new people. There are various issues goes in between a woman and her husband’s mother i.e. mother in law. There are various tips to become the best Indian daughter in law some of them are given as under.
- Equality: The best way is to treat the mother-in-law and your mother equal , if you stay away from both of them then visit both of them with the same frequency.
- Respect: Always consider her advice, give her a respect ask her about her past life about her childhood and many more things so that she got involved with you
- Expectations: Many families welcome the new girl with the open arms, it is good, but if you don’t get the same treatment then give them some time to understand you.
- Advise: When ever you are going to do a new thing take advice from them, they will definitely show you the good way.
- Faith: Keep always faith on them, they have lived their life and their suggestion will make your life more beautiful.
- Children: Allow her to take care of your child
- Communication: Try to speak with the family member on different issues.
- Information: Try to give the information of the main event in the family and your older ones before time
- Smile: Always give a smile to every person in the home, it will make your good impression among the family members
- Care: Take a special care of your husband and his family members
Here are my favorite Indian serial Daughter In Law 🙂
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂