Try These 10 Latest Mehndi Styles This Teej.
Hi ladies, hope you all are doing well!
Now the days of the festival are coming, and we are very excited about it. For the Hindu ladies, one of an important festival is Teej. Apart from fast, the ladies love to get ready with the beautiful saree and all kinds of jewelry. For the purpose of Teej, the ladies love to make designs of Mehndi in your hand. The best 10 designs of mehndi for teej are:
- Floral Mehndi Designs: in this kind of designs, floral shape are drawn in the middle of the palm followed by the other attractive designs.
- Gliter Mehndi Designs: This Gliter mehndi can improve the look of simple designs.
- Mehndi Designs with Rhinestones: I really love this designs 🙂
- Arabic mehndi designs: It is ever green design, and can be made on hand in very less time, as compared to other designs.
- Free hand mehndi designs: It is the simple designs made by small and some special shape, that can be made by anyone easily.
- Peacock mehndi patterns: Peacock shape is drawn in the middle of the palm, and other small designs are made to make it more attractive.
- Punjabi Mehndi designs: Punjabi designs are in too much demand, due to its simplicity and elegance.
- Bridal Mehndi designs: It is all time favorite Mehndi designs for ladies, mainly it is for the brides, but prefer by all for some special occasion.
- Mehndi Designs for both, front and back side: For this kind of design, you can start with the floral in centre filling with checks, made peacock and fill some good designs in it, then you can extend it with the small shapes
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.