Do you want to cook food quickly, then try 12 food recipes that can be prepared within minutes:
Are you a foodie? Do you love tasting new dishes and cuisines? In this present world, people are always on a go and they want everything to be done on a faster scale. Similar goes in the world of cooking. People don’t have much time to spare for cooking and they are always looking for foods that can be cooked quickly and are simple to make. At the same time, people also desires of tasting something new with each passing day. There are numerous such food items that can be prepared within minutes and they can taste real good and delicious. Standing for long hours in the kitchen is also a tedious job and these are some food items that can give huge relief to people as they can be cooked in a very simple manner. Some of such food items are listed as under:
- Matar Aloo Sandwich: Who doesn’t like sandwiches? But, the taste of sandwiches can be changed with a taste by adding a crispiness to the sandwich by using matar and aloo. Firstly, you need to mash potatoes and mix peas with it and add some salt for taste. Slices of bread should be toasted till a light brown colour appears on the slices. The filling should be put on the bread slices and topped with another slice. Cheese, tomatoes, etc. are some more fillings that can be added to the bread slices to give added taste.
- Shahi Tukda: Normally people use bread slices to make sandwiches but slices can also be used to make a sweet dish. First you need to make a rabadi by using sugar, almond and all the required elements. The bread slices can be soaked in this mixture and then refrigerated for about 2 hours. Rose petals and almonds can be sprinkled on top to make it look good.
- Achaari Paneer: If you have paneer with you, then there are so many dishes that you can prepare with it. Achaari paneer is one such dish that can be prepared within minutes. You need to mix fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, etc. in a bowl and after heating oil in a pan, you need to pour the mixture into it. Once, the seeds start to crackle, sauté onions in the pan. Once they become golden brown, add paneer, green chillies, turmeric powder for the colour. Stir for some time and your dish is ready.
- Butter paneer: Sounds hard, but butter paneer is a very easy dish to prepare. Firstly , you to fry the paneer pieces in thick butter and to make the gravy thick, you need to pour milk into the mixture of paneer and for taste, add tomatoes, methi leaves, cream and cashew paste. One dish that can be taken with roti and makes you filled quickly.
- Garlic cheese bread: Preheat the oven to make these amazing easy to make garlic cheese breads. Take a loaf of bread and cut it into 1 inch thick so that the cheese can melt easily into the bread slices. In a bowl, mix cheese, butter , garlic and also parsley powder. This mixture should be spread on top of the bread and then put in the oven to bake it.
- Spicy Tawa idli: When making a spicy tawa idli, phav bhaji masala is the main ingredient which when mixed in right proportion can give you a delicious dish. The idlis should be cut in medium size and then in a pan pour oil and mix cumin , coriander, onions, tomatoes, etc. and saute it till they are soaked in oil. The idlis should be mixed in the pan and after stirring it for some time, tawa idlis are ready. Serve it with chillies to give it an extra spiciness.
- Curd rice: Curd is a favourite dish among all Indians as it has a slight sour taste to it. But, more better things can be prepared using curd. Leftover rice which has no use can be mixed with curd and along with it, methi and spices can be added to give it a sour and spicy taste. This recipe can be prepared within minutes.
- Jeera rice: Plain rice is good but at times rice can also be made in a different style. One of the easiest method of making a good rice dish is jeera rice. Rice should be soaked in water for some time , then in a pan add ghee and fry rice till you get a good smell. Cinnamon, cardamom, cumin seeds, coriander, can be added in the rice fried in ghee. Ginger garlic paste should also be poured in the mixture. If you like it , you can also add coconut milk to it and finally add jeera to it. It can be served with any chicken dish.
- Sweet lassi: Lassi is quite famous in Punjab and it can be both sweet and sour. You need to mix yogurt, rose water, sugar, cardamom, and cold water and blend it together in a mixer. When it gets the required froth, you can have it chilled and it is a very refreshing drink for summers. The lassi can also be garnished with mint leaves.
- Easy pan pizza: Pizzas are loved by both old and young alike. But, people think pizzas take a long time to bake in the oven. Easy pan pizza can be made in the stove itself. You just need to have the crush and on top of it, spread butter, cheese, onions, tomatoes, and pour all the toppings. Then bake it in the stove and your pan pizza will be ready!
- Uttappam: Uttappam can be prepared just with the help of dosa batter. You need to spread the dosa batter in a round way and on top of it, onions and tomatoes should also be added to it. Both the sides of the uttapam should be properly cooked. Chillies can also be mixed on top of the uttapam.
Hungry?? Just try out these minute recipes and let your hunger go into the wilderness!! You will want more of these recipes all the time!