If you are really worried about your skin then for you the best and natural ingredient for skin care is honey. It has several benefits like it protects your skin from sunburn, moisturize the skin, reduce pimple and acne, soften the skin, and much more. Here I am sharing 12 honey skin care tips, and they are:
- Honey moisturize the skin: For soft and smooth skin, clean your dry skin first and then apply one teaspoonful of honey on your skin, massage it and leave for 15-20 minutes then wash it with fresh water
- Cleanses the skin: Make the solution of honey, coconut oil, turmeric and cinnamon, massage your face with this solution for 3 minutes and wash it. It will clean your skin
- Reduce aging signs: Honey has some strong anti aging agents, so with the use of honey you will be able to eliminate the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles.
- Brighten the dark skin: If your lips are dark then apply honey on your lips before sleeping, it will lighten your lips as well as skin
- Soothes the sunburned skin: Take 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoon Aloe Vera, mix it and apply this mixture on the burned skin or affected skin, it will be cured in a few days
- Cleanser for Acne: Honey has anti bacterial properties, apply honey on affected area and wash it after 15-20 minutes
- Razor Bump: Honey prevents the skin from boils and cuts due to shaving, apply raw honey after shaving and rinse it after 15 minutes
- Dark Circles: Honey will clear the dark circle area
- Eczema: It helps calm Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea prone skin.
- Scars: It will fade new or old scars
- Exfoliates the skin
- Honey will cleans the pores of skin for that you have to make a mixture of honey and coconut oil
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂