Lakme Skin Tints Face Magic Souffle which comes in 3 shades: Marble, Pearl and Shell.
Cost: Rs. 160 for 30 ml
This water-based arrangement is anything but difficult to mix and offers a mix of cosmetics and healthy skin that is ideal for brilliance and assurance. It has cucumber removes that keeps the skin cool, damp and shielded from the searing sun. The just reason I used to love it is that it gave this shine to my face and it was most likely the main every day wear establishment in the business sector that time which suited my shadowy Indian skin.
Packaging: The Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints is another extent and they have both crème and soufflé forms. The soufflé pot comes in silver box bundling which doesn’t look pretty, however is sufficiently good.
The consistency of the tint is runny and flimsy. It resemble a salve with tissue tint
The mixing part is super simple and it won’t take over a moment.
It gives a crisp and unobtrusive shine to the skin, making it look brighter than normal. Likewise, it lights up my eye region extremely well. It looks exceptionally normal and gives a fantasy that it is my own particular skin
- Arrives in a little tub which is extremely traveled amicable.
- Three shade variations are accessible, reasonable for Indian skin tones.
- Smooth and thin consistency, skims well on the skin.
- Looks extremely characteristic all over without looking overwhelming or cakey.
- Lights up my face and changes my skin into a crisp looking one
- It is not long lasting
- It’s somewhat darker for my skin tone.
- Tub bundling and that is the reason I need to continue plunging my fingers.
- Dissolves off with water.
- It has a bad smell
My rating: 3/5
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂