Indian Style Home Decoration Ideas
Home decoration is a common word, but it needs lots of effort, it is not easy to decorate your home, because untidy and unsystematic things give a very bad impression to others. Thus, it is very important to pay attention to the home decoration. If you want to decorate your home with the Indian style, then here are some ideas for you that will make your home more attractive. Indian style home decorating ideas are:
- Decorate your Veranda with the sofa set and antique accessories
- Romantic bedroom with the colorful curtains and bedsheets, as well as use some wooden accessories in room like showcase, dressing table, etc.
- In the private residence apartment, you can put the sofa, put god picture with good frame on the wall
- You can also make separate book shelf in your home to give an Indian look, it gives an amazing look to the home.
- If you are a bachelor, then single bed will be sufficient for your room and it gives you more space in your room
- You can use some unique accessories like a lantern in red, bamboo painted box, colorful cushion and plants.
- You can decorate the table by putting the fish bowl in it
- You can also make some space under the sofa, so it will be utilized for keeping the books
- Use multi storage cabinet at home for more storage in less space
- Floor cushions will also save space
For giving the Indian look, you can use some statues, wooden products, some antique things, it will give an attractive look to your home.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂