India’s 5 most popular fashion designers are:
- Manish Malhotra: he is an India’s Leading and successful fashion designer. He created the designs for the very famous actresses in the Bollywood industry, such as Kajol, Karisma, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta, Aishwarya Rai, and Kareena Kapoor. He is famous for his skill of imagination, i.e. a “look” for the nature. He becomes very famous after designing the outfits of Urmila Matondkar for the film Rangeela.
- Tarun Tahiliani: he is a very famous Indian fashion designer. He is inspired by the ethnic styles, and according to him saris are the most stylish costume and it looks perfect on everyone. And as per him sari is the most suitable attire for the luxurious look as well as it brings the attractiveness of women in the nice looking manner. He works a lot on the color and fabric, which brings up the own idea on unique elegant designs. He has made his own brand label called ‘Ahilian’.
- Rina Dhaka: she is one of a great designer; she is renowned for her theme projects like stretch jerseys, sheer trousers, woolen garments, crochets, and spider web motifs.
- Ritu Beri: She is an international designer, and she is the only one to be emblematic in promostyl’s magazine, that is the project of fashion style and trends in the global.
- Ritu Kumar: She is very famous for her symbolic Indian style, bridal collections. She has been created the colorful fashion that includes casual wear, traditional wear, formal wear, evening gowns, and swimwear.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂