Every person, of any age group, always has a soft corner in their hearts for chocolates. And the other love is a yummy cake. They are all tempted to eat that extra pieces of chocolates that are decorated on tops of cakes. Thus, one can go for chocolate cake delivery in Jaipur from the one and only Mrgiftwala for having the best of both worlds right at their doorstep.
Given below is the recipe of one of the most favoredcake of all times- the KitKat Cake which everybody also loves to order when they do online cake delivery in Jaipur.
1 cup all-purpose flour
Four large eggs
1 cup granulated white sugar
1 cup sour cream
3/4 teaspoon salt
One teaspoon vanilla extract
Two tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
1 1/3 cups water
A box of chocolate cake mix
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting:
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup butter (salted), at room temperature
1 pound powdered sugar/icing sugar
One teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup dark chocolate chips/chopped dark chocolate bars
36 Kit Kat Sticks
A thin ribbon (optional)
- An important step in cake baking is Preheating of the oven. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
- In the meanwhile, take a roundaluminum dish and grease it with oil. Sprinkle some flour and place a parchment paper at the bottom of the dish.
- Take a large bowl. Beat the four eggs in it, one by one at a time. Add the cake mix, sugar, flour,and all the other remaining ingredients. Beat properly for the next 2-3 minutes till the batter becomes foamy, light and has a thin ribbon-like
- Carefully pour the batter into the greased dish and put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Chef tip: You can check if the cake is completely cooked from inside, by inserting a toothpick right in the center of it. Of it comes out clean, then your cake is fully baked.
- Once the cake is baked completely, keep it on a wire rack to cool. Then place the cake on the plate which you are going to use for serving.
Chef tip:Keep wax paper strips under the cake on the serving plate as it will keep the cake stationary on the plate and will help in the frosting process.
Prepare the frosting:
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream preferably with an electric blender on the medium speed till the frosting becomes creamy. Slowly, add the powdered sugar and vanilla and blend again at low speech. Then add the milk to get the right consistency and blend again with the mixer. The result obtained should be a smooth paste.
- Now the best part, in a microwave safe dish add the chocolate chips and put it inside the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat till the chocolates melt completely and have a silky texture.
Chef tip:Stirring chocolate in between is necessary so that the chocolate does not get burned with the strong heat of microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate in the buttercream frosting and beat it till it becomes a smooth and well-blended
- Cut the cake into two layers. Generously put the frosting on the 1st layer of the cake and put the 2nd layer over it. Now frost on top of the second layer and the sides of the whole cake. Then place the KitKat sticks all over the sides of the cake leaving around ¼ inches space in between the sticks.
- Wrap the ribbon around the cake to complete the look and keep the KitKat sticks in place.See these ideas on Pinterest for cake decoration:
- Refrigerate the cake or serve it as it is for your loved ones to relish the delectable treat prepared by you!
For more amazing cakes like this, order your chocolate cake now.
You can also watch videos from youtube for a different approach towards making cake.
Meet a law enthusiast who has a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share their insights with others. As a legal blogger, I have created a platform where I can delve into the complexities of the law and break them down for a wider audience. My passion for law and justice drives me to explore various legal topics, from high-profile court cases to the intricacies of contract law. I strive to make the legal world more accessible and understandable for those who may not have a background in law. Join me on my journey as I navigate the ever-changing landscape of the legal system and share my findings with you.