Hey Frinds lets try to makeRecipe for Pasta with Soya & Paprika Cream today 🙂
- 1 cup Nutrela Soya Mini Chunks, soaked in water
- 1 Cup penne pasta
- 2 Tablespoons refined oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated processed chees
- 2Tablespoons fresh tomato paste
- 1 Small green capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion, cut into cubes
- 100gm Beans, cut into cubes
- 10 gm ginger, cut into cubes
- Salt according to taste
- White pepper powder to taste
- 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh basil.
- 2 Teaspoon chopped fresh green coriander.
Method: Boil water in a non- stick deep pan with salt and oil. Add the pasta and cook for about 7-8 minutes in boiling water, drain and keep aside. Heat refined oil in a pan add ginger, garlic, chilli, capsicum, beans & onion. Saute for 2 minutes till onion is soft .Add fresh tomato paste and cook. Add the pasta and Nutrela Soya Mini Chunks and mix. Add cream and seasoning. Add some green coriander. Sprinkle grated chopped basil on top and serve hot.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂