Seven Dyi Face Pack You Must Try
Hi Beautiful 🙂
Are you worried about your skin? Looking for dyi or the homemade face pack that will help you in getting a good, smooth, and bright skin. So, here I am….
I am telling you some homemade face pack, which really worked and I am having personal experience with it, so here they are:
- Aloe Vera Face pack: Aloe Vera will help you to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles, it’s gel is an amazing remedy for the skin. For face pack, add 2 tablespoons of honey to gel, mix it, and apply on the face for 3o minutes, then wash your face with the Luke warm water.
- Milk Face Pack: if your skin is dry, then this will be good for you. Take few spoons raw milk and almond oil, mix it, and apply on the face for 10 minutes, after that wash it thoroughly.
- Neem Face Pack: This face pack is good for removing the blemishes and acne. For this, you have to make the paste of neem leaves, 1/4th cup slice of cucumber, in that add 2 tablespoons rose water, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, mix it all together, after that apply that paste on face for 45 minutes, after that wash the face with cold water.
- Papaya Face pack: for this, you need ½ ride papaya, 1 tablespoon oatmeal, 1 teaspoon organic honey, and single cooked peach. Apply the paste for 15 minutes, then remove it with the Luke warm water.
- Coriander face pack: Take some fresh leaves, 1 tablespoon fuller’s earth, i.e. Multani Mitti, and 2 tablespoons milk, grind all together to make smooth paste, apply it on face for 30 minutes, wash your face with cold water, when the pack is semi dried.
- Turmeric face pack: Take turmeric powder, add 2 tablespoon yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey, and 2 tablespoons lime juice or you can use milk cream for the dry skin, mix it and make a thick paste, apply it on face for 30 minutes.
- Tulsi face pack: For removing suntan, it is a best face pack and for that you have to take some crushed tulsi leaves with the rose water, 2 tablespoon fine sugar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, mix it all together, and then apply the pack on your neck and face for just 10 minutes, wash your face with cold water.
Hi, I am Pallavi Ashwani Pathak. A Makeup & beauty blogger, I am working on my blog from last 3 years, Mylifenstyle.in is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health and also weight loss, reviews and cooking and makeup tips. 🙂